How many hours can I get on My Home Care Package with no basic daily fee*#?
Level 1 = 2.5 hours
Level 2 = 4.5 hours
Level 3 = 10.5 hours
Level 4 = 16 hours
# More hours are available for clients with dementia, oxygen or enteral feeding supplements
Hours can be used for domestic support, shopping, personal care, social support, respite care and more. We can also organise and pay for allied health services such as physiotherapy, podiatry and home maintenance (subject to client’s budget).
* If you wish to pay the basic daily fee (maximum $10.10/day – we can discuss how this can increase your level of support)
How much will my Home Care Package cost?
Taking up a Home Care Package is FREE* if you are a full pensioner or your income is below the means tested care fee (an individual earns less than $27,000 or couple living together earn less than $42,000). If you earn above these amounts, Centrelink can help you work out what your income tested care fee will be.
* If you wish to pay the basic daily fee (maximum $10.32/day – we can discuss how this can increase your level of support)
How much of the package goes to administration and case management?
At Home Care Assistance Newcastle, we keep our overheads low so we can offer more care for you. The total of all fees and case management we charge is 15% – significantly less than the 30-45% many other providers charge.
How much are your exit fees?
At Home Care Assistance our exit fees are ZERO. We work hard to keep our clients happy but if you do decide to leave, there is no cost to your package.
A Home Care Package for your care…
A Government subsidised Home Care Package provides you with the support services you need – domestic assistance, personal care, nutritional assistance, transport and shopping help, allied health services, care related equipment and care related home modifications can all be funded under a Home Care Package.
Home Care Assistance is a Commonwealth Government Approved Provider for Home Care Packages.
A Home Care Package – we can help you get one!
If you have already been assessed for a Home Care Package – we can help you with a wonderful, personalised Home Care Package service. Please call us any time on: (02) 4089 3000 Or: send us a query using the form on the right hand side of this page.
If you have not applied for a Commonwealth Home Care Package yet, and you would like to – we can help. It’s easy! Please call us any time on: (02) 4089 3000 Or: send us a query using the form on the right hand side of this page.
Already have a Home Care Package but want a better Provider? Call us!
Your Home Care Package is transferrable. If you have a Home Care Package service through another Provider, but you would like a better quality of service and better value – please talk with us now. At Home Care Assistance Newcastle we meet many Clients of other Home Care services who are unhappy with the quality of care, or the amount of care they can receive. We can offer you something much better:
- No hidden charges! Lower fees! More hours of excellent home care! Better value from your Home Care Package. We meet people who have lost as much as 25%, 30%, even 35% of their Home Care Package in “Admin” and “Case Management” fees levied by other Home Care Providers. We will offer you a much better deal. The result? More hours of the Home Care services you really need; more value from your Home Care budget.
- Friendly, regular and open communication. We offer a personalised service, regular contact and detailed monthly Statements of your Home Care Package service.
- Outstanding quality of Care and consistency. An individual Care Plan negotiated with you and regularly reviewed. A Caregiver you will like. Schedules you will know in advance.
You can transfer your Home Care Package to us, for better quality and more hours of Home Care per week. Please call us any time on: (02) 4089 3000 Or: send us a query using the form on the right hand side of this page.