Become a Caregiver
As a rapidly growing company, we offer a pleasant work environment, competitive pay and benefits. Qualifications include:
- A passion for helping seniors to live a full life in their own home.
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care (Aged Care) or equivalent
qualification of the same level or higher.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to
liaise with a wide range of customers from diverse social and
- Current drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle (vehicle
registered and comprehensively insured).
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Proficient in use of electronic technology including smart phones,
email and internet.
- Current First Aid certificate.
- Current Police check.
To apply for a position follow the link below:
Home Care Assistance is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.